Does Microsoft Entourage E-mail client crashes every time you try to open ‘Deleted Items’ folder? Do you have some mails or messages in this folder, which remains invisible and unread? Such behaviors of the application indicate that you have some damaged or faulty messages in the Deleted Items folder and they are causing this problem. You are required to opt for efficient Entourage repair solutions for working around such problems.
To thoroughly understand the problem with your significant mails, contacts, notes, and other database objects, consider the below mentioned scenarios:
- Every time you open Entourage, it shows some unread messages in the ‘Deleted Items’ folder.
- When you try to open the folder, to remove these items, the application crashes and you have to force quit it.
- You attempted to empty this folder by using Tools-> Run Schedule-> Empty Deleted Items Folder option, but it does not help.
- Sometimes E-mail client crashes even if you do not try to open the folder.
This behavior of the applications makes your valuable data inaccessible. At this stage, it becomes very critical to sort out this problem using appropriate Entourage recovery solutions.
Try out the below defined steps to fix application crash and database corruption/inaccessibility problem with MS Entourage:
- First of all, turn off Entourage mail Preview Pane. You can do it from View menu.
- Select the affected E-mail or all the E-mails in Deleted Items folder and delete them.
- If Entourage is still crashing when you try to open then folder, then you need to rebuild the Identity using Database Utility.
- Rebuilding the Identity needs lots of disk space, so before you start, you must ensure that you have plenty of free disk space.
- Database rebuilding actually makes the database accessible, so that you can backup it and then restore the data from backup. However, it does not essentially work in all situations.
- If you fail to fix the problem using above solutions, then you need to opt for specialized recovery applications.